On Rivyo dashboard you will get all the information like,
1. User information
2. Report on Question and Answers
3. Report on total Reviews
4. Report on Number of Review sources
5. Report on Reviews Requests
6. Graphical Report of product's reviews
7. report on Most review products
Let's take a look in detail of each section,
1. User information --> In this you will get information about the user(you) and will display in which plan you are.
Get Support button for if you need any help from our support team then you can send your queries.
2. Report on Question and Answers --> You will get all the information about questions and answers like total, published, unpublished questions/answers etc.
3. Report on total Reviews --> In this you will see total reviews with filtration like 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars, 1 stars, etc.
4. Report on Number of Review sources --> In this report you will get to know from where you imported reviews. As below give an image, showing the CSV import reviews, Reviews import from Amazon, reviews import from Ali express, Manually added reviews, etc.
5. Report on Reviews Requests --> In this report you will see the report of the requested reviews. How many sent, delivered, opens, and click, etc.
6. Graphical Report of product reviews --> You can see the graphical representation of product reviews.
7. report on Most review products --> In this you can see most reviewed products with their ratings and number of total reviews.